Thursday 12 January 2017

The Benefits Of A Good Quality Make Up Brush


Before I started working in the beauty industry, my daughter (who is a qualified Beauty Therapist) was horrified one morning to see me putting on my make up with my fingers and not a make up brush.  She gave me a lecture about germs and coverage etc, and bought me a top quality professional brush.  I gave the brush a go, and loved it, but I found it absorbed the make up. I was going through my bottle faster than usual.  Being a lady who likes to watch her pennies, I didn't like the idea of using more make up, and went back to the old finger technique.

Once I started running my own Day Spa, I was naturally impelled to use the products we retail and recommend to our clients.  This also meant by default I had to use the make up brush that we retailed with the make up.  I must admit I was worried about the increased use in make up and the associated costs, however I was assured by my experienced staff that this brush didn't soak up the make up.

Well, I am converted!  I love the make up and the brush, which I use every day.  The brush ensures hygiene, an even coverage and better finish.  I would recommend everyone who wears make up to use a professional make up brush.  Just remember to give your brush a good clean regularly.

Contact us today to find out which brushes we recommend and what you can use to clean your brush.  You'll never want to use your fingers again!

A professional make up brush provides even coverage
Professional Make Up Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment