Sunday 4 December 2016

Investing In Your Health and Wellbeing

My accountant gave me some advice years ago that I've never forgotten - its been like a mantra that I've used throughout my life.  He said "the best investment you can ever make is in yourself".  That advice really intrigued me, because initially I thought surely buying a property or shares would be a great long term investment.  But the more I thought about it, the more I realised how true this advice was.

In our current age of stress and anxiety, where many diets see a high intake of salt and sugar, its important to focus on our health and wellbeing.  We want to lead healthy and active lives for as long as we can.  Maintaining our health and well being can potentially reduce medical and pharmacy costs in our old age and means we can work and earn income for a longer period of time, which has benefits for our retirement.

They key to investing in yourself is to remain active, have a healthy diet and reduce stress.  We recommend having a regular massage by a trained professional, or a loved one, You will be amazed the positive effect a massage has on the mind and body.  Invest in yourself and you will definitely thank yourself for it later in life!

Hot Stone Massage



No comments:

Post a Comment